AP* MICROECONOMICS & MACROECONOMICS 2020
Connect with a representative to create a custom curriculum for your district.
Organized around a five-step plan (set up a study program, determine one's test readiness, develop test strategies, review knowledge, build test-taking confidence), these guides combine subject overviews with valuable exam tips.
Features in each book:
- Four practice exams (two in the book and two online) with answers explained
- Review questions at the end of each chapter
- Three plans for test preparation (yearlong, one semester, 4–6 week)
- Online lessons, practice questions, flashcards, and games
- An Interactive Study Planner app for mobile devices
The Elite Student editions (approximately 500 pages each) contain an additional 180 activities, presented in a day-by-day format, that reinforce the most important AP concepts.
8½" x 11"
Approximately 225 pages each