MAP EXPLORER ATLAS (CANADA VERSION)
Connect with a representative to create a custom curriculum for your district.
In the first part, "Map Explorer" cartoon characters introduce students to the concepts and skills used in reading maps and globes. In the second part students apply these skills to the study of provinces and territories.
- Age-appropriate regional maps are detailed and easy to read
- Thematic maps highlight major landforms and patterns of land use
- Graphs augment the maps and help develop visual interpretation skills
- Photos capture the characteristics of each region and promote visual literacy
- 80 pages, 21.6 x 28 cm, softbound
Student Activity Binder helps students learn to use and understand the atlas. Binder includes curriculum-based copymaster activities for every page, plus answer key in teacher’s guide.
Complete program includes:
- Binder with student activities and teacher’s guide
- 30 copies of Map Explorer Atlas
ATLAS EBOOK SUBSCRIPTION. License for one teacher and all of that teacher’s students.
This title is part of the series: MAP EXPLORER ATLAS (CANADA VERSION)