Connect with a representative to create a custom curriculum for your district.
Carefully selected, illustrated books introduce and reinforce necessary social skills. Each hardback was chosen for its clear focus on a social skill as well as a captivating story and lush illustrations. In The Duckling Gets a Cookie!?, for example, jealousy consumes Pigeon when the duckling gets a cookie just by asking (“Politely,” the little duckling points out quietly).Evocative, full-color drawing will pull students into the story and teach them the importance of manners. Each book can be used one-on-one, in a small group setting, or for classroom guidance activities. This is a welcome resource for the school counselors, the classroom or the library. Grades K–3.
- A Bad Case of Tattle Tongue (tattling)
- The Duckling Gets a Cookie!? (manners)
- Exclamation Mark! (individuality)
- Hey, Little Ant (empathy)
- Pearl Barley and Charlie Parsley (friendships)
- Personal Space Camp (boundaries)
- Share With Brother
- The Way I Feel (emotions)
- Why Should I Listen? (listening)