SURVEY OF WORLD HISTORY ROLL-DOWN MAPS
COMPLETE SET: 16 maps on 2 rollers with backboard
Connect with a representative to create a custom curriculum for your district.
Full-color laminated history maps measuring 46" x 32" or 36" x 48" are available separately as sets that come on spring rollers fastened to a backboard used to attach the rollers to your wall.
Individual maps may be subject to substitution due to availability. Markable/wipeable with most dry-erase and water-soluble markers. .
Titles in this series:
- EARLY CIVILIZATIONS, 8000–900 BCE
- THE ANCIENT WORLD, 600 BCE
- EARLY CIVILIZATION IN ASIA
- THE SPREAD OF WORLD RELIGIONS, 500 BCE–600 CE
- CLASSICAL GREECE, c. 450 BCE
- THE ROMAN EMPIRE AND GERMANIC MIGRATIONS, c.400 CE
- THE SPREAD OF ISLAM, 622–750 CE
- MEDIEVAL EUROPE, 950–1300 CE
- EXPLORATION AND COLONIZATION, c. 1700
- ASIA, 1800
- EUROPE, 1815
- IMPERIALISM IN THE MODERN WORLD, 1900
- EUROPE, 1914
- EUROPE BETWEEN THE WARS, 1918–1939
- EUROPE AFTER WWII
- COLD WAR EUROPE, 1946–1990