WRITING LITERATURE ESSAYS
20 Student Models
Connect with a representative to create a custom curriculum for your district.
Analyzes the best qualities of successful essays
By Chip Lee. Modeling excellence is often the best path to mastery, whether it be in sports, the arts, or academics. By seeing what works through clear presentation and analysis, this books leads honors students to an understanding of excellence in essay writing about literary works. The essays are divided into five categories:
- Original and Engaging Voice
- Focus of Thesis on a Specific Subject
- Effective Use of Evidence
- Clarity Through Sound Organization
- Careful Analysis
Highlights and sidebars clearly focus on major points. Checklists for editing and "Literature Essay Workshops" provide help for putting what has been learned into practice. Bibliography. Peoples Education. 146 pages. ©2009.
- 20 student essays model effective writiting about literature
- thesis statements
- Includes workshop exercises with writing prompts
writingresources apenglishessays literaturetestprep
This title is part of the series: WRITING LITERATURE ESSAYS