ADVENTURES FROM 1970s–1990s
Choosing Your Way Through America's Past
Connect with a representative to create a custom curriculum for your district.
- Migrant Scholar (1972)—Should you board the work bus or the school bus?
- Boat to Freedom (1978)—Escape Vietnam to Los Angeles or Louisiana?
- When the Factory Closes Down (1982)—Learn computers or start your own business?
- Blast Off! (1984)—Launch on Challenger or Discovery?
- A Place to Live (1995)—Rent an apartment or buy a house?
This title is part of the series: CHOOSING YOUR WAY THROUGH AMERICA'S PAST
8½" x 11"
J. Weston Walch
Approximately 64 pages
Reading level: grade 5. Interest level: grades 5–12.